As a church we have a vision to influence a city that influences the world. It’s a big vision and some would say it can’t be done. We believe it can… if a courageous group of people step up and determine to make their lives count for something bigger than themselves.
So this Fall we’re launching an Internship program. We’re looking for passionate individuals who would invest a minimum of three days a week for one year into helping us build the community God put in our hearts.
Maybe you’ve always had a dream for New York City. Maybe you want to be in full-time church ministry one day. Maybe you’re already part of Liberty Church and you want to step up.
• Every Intern will be mentored by a pastor or team leader.
• They will carry real responsibility for a significant area of ministry.
• They’ll participate in a weekly leadership development program.
• And we pray they’ll grow more as a believer and leader in that one year than in any other year so far.
It’s going to take commitment to make it work. NYC is an expensive place so you’ll either need significant savings or a well paying part-time job. Sundays will be a big day, plus you’ll give at least two days during the week. But this is a rare opportunity to be part of church planting on the frontier.
Intership opportunities could include:
• Intern to Andi Andrew
• Church Planter Internship
• College Ministry
• Graphic Design/Web
• Liberty Kids
• Intern to Sebastian Buffa
• Administration Intern
• Intern to Paul Andrew
If you’re interested in finding out more or receiving an application form, please email [email protected]