You know you’re an NYC church when…
1. You make up the sole population of people in the city who are awake before 11am on Sunday morning.
2. Your weekly services take place where a world-famous film festival is also held.
3. You can’t get to church one Sunday because thousands of people are taking part in a bike race.
4. An article in Time Out New York brings more visitors than street evangelism does.
5. Experiencing the great outdoors means a picnic in Central Park.
6. Four people in your church actually own a car.
7. Two thirds of your prayer requests are either for people looking for a job or an apartment.
8. You refer to the subway as your “mission field.”
9. Forty people RSVP when you announce a dinner party.
10. Your church athletic league consists of playing darts and shuffle board.
…and we wouldn’t have it any other way!