* First and foremost we are a people united in faith, building a community not a crowd.
* Our dream is as old as Acts Chapter 2 – church as a family, gathering as one, praising our God together and seeing Him “add to our number daily those who are being saved”.
* And we hope that our church communities will reflect the diversity of the communities where we are planted – from every tribe, tongue and generation.
* We believe that the power of God changes lives, and that changed lives change the world.
* Matthew 28 commissioned us to go and make disciples, so our Connect Groups are a place for transformation through discipleship.
* And that change expresses itself in compassion and action as we serve our city, our nation and beyond.
* We are a Christian community with the audacity to believe that by His grace we can influence a city that influences the world.
* Our “2020 Vision” is to impact 10 communities in the next 10 years through life-giving local churches.
* Ephesians 4 says that the gifts are given for the equipping of the saints for the work of the ministry. So our task is to be the few that mobilize the many to outwork their ministry in their world.
* And in it all our great ambition is for unity in the Church, that we’d stand shoulder to shoulder with other churches under the one name, Jesus Christ.