The community of women in our church gathering together in strength, taking our time and place in history to be all that we’re called to be. Liberty Sisterhood is not an “event” or “ladies meeting” but a movement of women determined to live out God’s purpose for our lives on earth.
- To be a Community of healthy, strong women who know who we are in Christ
- To be a Catalyst of change in our sphere of influence whatever that may be, knowing that we must first be changed by Him to see change in our world
- To live for a Cause greater than ourselves, our insecurities, fears or feelings of lack. To extend our hand to the poor or anyone in need… spiritual, physical or emotional when the need presents itself
- We are a community of diverse, healthy, strong, tender, fierce, focused and free women who know who we are in Christ.
- We are a community of women who live on purpose with purpose who will accomplish every ounce of what God has called us to do.
- We are a community of women determined to be the hands and feet of Jesus to a lost and dying world… Carriers of truth, freedom and LOVE.
- We are a community of women united as one, believing the best in one another, and committed to pray for one another as we walk through every season of life together.
- We are a community of women who realize we are a part of a bigger global picture of women across the earth who are rising up in strength and taking their place.
- We are a community of women who recognize that countless women have gone before us and paved a way… So now it’s our turn…
- Liberty Sisterhood Night Out: These are nights focused around a cause where we throw a huge party and extend our hand to those in need.
- Liberty Sisterhood Night In: These nights are where we gather around the word and worship, spending time in His presence and with one another.
- Connect Groups: We have countless connect groups across the city that focus on women. This is a great way to be discipled and make deeper, richer relationships with one another.
- Serve: There are opportunities everywhere for women to serve in Liberty Church. Email us if you’d like an extensive list as to where you can get involved.
February 22nd – Girls Night in
We’re going to gather in strength and start the year off right with our Girls Night In. We’ll worship together as Andi brings the word and casts vision for 2013. It’s setting out to be our greatest year yet, corporately and personally. So invite your friends, don’t come alone, and let’s have a fun night! 359 Broadway Floor 2, (near Franklin) 7:30
May 23rd – Girls Night In – Join us as guest speaker, Ps. Sharon Kelly from Wave Church, Virginia Beach brings the word. Sharon is a mentor and friend to Andi, and has been instrumental in changing her life. It will be a night gathered around food, worship, the word and friendship, so invite your friends, don’t come alone, and let’s have a fun night! 7:30pm, 359 Broadway Floor 2, (near Franklin)
September 20th – Girls Night In – more details to come
November 14th - Annual Cause Party - Cause to be announced this summer!
Spring/Fall 2014: Our first ever Women’s Retreat!!! Stay tuned – more details to come.
Email: [email protected]